Why Use an RCIC

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants

Members of ICCRC are authorized representatives within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Regulations (IRPR), and may represent clients before Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: IRCC (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada: CIC).

As of June 30, 2011 ICCRC became the only regulatory body for immigration consultants. To learn how to check the RCIC member status with ICCRC CLICK HERE

Protect yourself against fraud

”If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, we may return your application or refuse it.”


Emma E. Rodriguez is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (R535447).

As an authorized Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, she can legally:
✔explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
✔ help you choose the best/most suitable immigration program for you
✔ fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
✔ communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
✔ represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing

For any inquiries regarding Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, please contact the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council:

5500 North Service Road,
Suite 1002
Burlington, Ontario
L7L 6W6 Canada
T: 1-877-836-7543
F: 1-877-315-9868
E: info@iccrc-crcic.ca
W: www.iccrc-crcic.ca